5.1. Stereo Story is in no way associated with the Content provided and published by the Users in the Application and does not imply any intellectual property rights that User uses in the course of working with the Service unless this information is directly in Stereo Story intellectual property.
5.2. All objects used in the operation of the Service, including texts, graphics, audio and video materials, computer programs or their parts, databases are subject to the exclusive rights of Stereo Story, Users and other copyright holders.
5.3. The rights to the appearance, design, functionality and code of the Service and Applications are fully owned by Stereo Story.
5.4. User agrees not to copy, sell, resell, exploit, decompile, modify, distribute or publicly display any Content hosted on the Service, any functional part of the Service, as well as the Applications included in the Service, design elements, computer programs and databases without the written permission of Stereo Story.
5.5. When a User adds Content (including when creating and/or publishing a Tour), User grants to Stereo Story the right to use it for the entire duration of the exclusive rights to intellectual property or to protect non-property rights to this Content for use in all countries of the world.
5.6. Within the framework of the simple (non-exclusive) license provided in p.5.4 Stereo Story, the use of the Content is permitted at any time, without prior notice and at its discretion, and the following actions are taken on it:
- to reproduce Content, i.e. make the production of one or more copies of the Content in any material form, as well as its recording in the memory of an electronic device (the right of reproduction);
- to distribute copies of the Content, i.e. provide access to the Content reproduced in any form, including online and other means, as well as by selling, renting, renting, lending, including importing for any of these purposes (distribution right);
- to publicly show Content (the right to public display);
- to publicly perform the Content (the right to public performance);
- to report the Content in such a way that any person can access it online from anywhere and at any time of his choice (the right to be made public);
- to modify Content, i.e. to redo or otherwise process the Content, including the translation of the Content from one language to another (the right of processing);
- the right to transfer all or part of the rights obtained to third parties (the right to sub-licensing).
5.7. User acknowledges that he has the right to use the uploaded information, publish and distribute it through the Service, and User is solely responsible for observing and paying in time any licenses and copyrights to intellectual property if any.
5.8. User agrees that other Users will be able to view the Content published by User and distribute information about what is posted.
5.9. If a violation is found of any clause of the Agreement when working with the Service, notify Stereo Story with the following information:
- the indication of the item (s) that is violated;
- the indication of the location and/or hypertext link to the page with the violation.
5.10. In case of a copyright infringement when working with the Service, notify Stereo Story with the following information:
- a detailed description of the product, work or any other intellectual property whose rights have been violated;
- an indication of the location and/or hypertext link to the product, work, or any other intellectual property page whose rights have been violated;
- any evidence that the information was used unlawfully, including a statement from the copyright holder, its representatives, or representatives of official authorities;
- Your statement (you are also fully responsible for perjury) that the information on the violation of the intellectual property rights is genuine, and you are the copyright owner or his representative;
- Your electronic or regular signature, name, address, telephone number and email address.