The Service makes every effort to preserve the security of the User’s personal data.
Administration of the Service does not transmit or disclose the information provided by the user when signing up and using the functions of the Service to third parties, except the following cases:
- Described by the legislation of the country in which the User operates;
- When the administration deems such actions necessary to comply with the legal procedure, court order or legal process necessary for the User to work with the Service;
- When this is required by the functionality of the Service for the qualitative provision of obligations to the User, including:
- The avatar image, first name and the first letter of the User’s last name are used on the pages of the Tours, if he is the author, and also in the reviews of the Tours, if he left such ones.
- Some of the personal information may be provided to the bank or the payment system if the provision of this information is subject to the transfer of funds to the payment system, the services of which the User wishes to use.
The service uses third-party software, including Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica, Firebase, Facebook Analytics, Google AdSense, Admitad, myTarget, Apple Search Ads, Branch, Sentry, Bookeo. As a result, such services may receive, transmit and process impersonal User data.
The Service implements personal data verification mechanisms to control this information. Responsibility for any consequences of providing inaccurate data rests with the User. In case some data has changed, the User is obliged to correct the data in the system independently, or contact the support service for making corrections.
To delete an account and all associated personal data, User should send the corresponding request via any channel (email, chat or phone) on the main page of the Service.